Portland Group is looking for a full time PERSONAL ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at our group of companies. Our office is situated outside Durbanville on the Vissershok Road.
This position reports to a comapny director, but will work independently. Responsibilities will include but is not limited to the full function of office management. Managing the company’s general administration, providing support to directors, coordinating the company’s risk and reporting structures and managing incident and risk identification processes.
- General Office Management
- Administration of equipment / fleet etc.
- Database management
- Support to directors
- Storeroom & general supplies
- Business Systems & Marketing
- Incident & Risk Reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO systems will be advantageous
- Grade 12
- Matric qualification
- Professionalism and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and adaptable to use other software
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Own transport
- Work references
Own transport is a non-negotiable requirement. If you don’t have the above, please do not apply.
This position offers a market-related salary – dependent on qualifications and previous experience. Employees become members of a provident fund after their 3 month probation period. The annual close down is in December/January during the builder’s holiday. Working hours are from 07:00 to 17:00, but only until 15:00 on a Friday.